Tuition and Fees: Fall 2023
Tuition and fee rates for Academic Year 2023-24 should post by May 1.
Freshmen Connection Enrollment Fee
A non-refundable $75 enrollment fee is required with submission of the Freshmen Connection Enrollment Form.
Tuition and Mandatory Fees
- For tuition rates, see Student Financial Services-Tuition and Fees-Undergraduate.
- Part-time tuition (registered for 1-11 credits) is charged at a per credit rate, based on residency.
- Full-time tuition (registered for 12-17 credits) is charged at a flat rate, based on residency.
- Residency determinations are made according to the Board of Regents Policy on Student Residency Classification.
University Mandatory Fees
- For mandatory fee rates, see Student Financial Services-Tuition and Fees-Undergraduate.
- Mandatory fees are assessed on the number of credits taken in the semester.
Other University Fees
- Some courses charge an additional fee—lab, studio, or materials. Course fees should be noted on Testudo (Schedule of Classes) and may run $30 to $60 per course.
- Course fees post to the student account as a separate charge.