Students who register for courses incur a financial obligation (tuition and fees) to the University. UMD’s Student Financial Services generates electronic bills and sends monthly e-bills to the email address on record. Students are encouraged to regularly verify the accuracy of their e-billing address. A paper bill is not sent.
Students are responsible for viewing their billing statements, accessing the current account balance, and determining the payment due date at View Your Monthly Bill. A paper bill is not sent. If there are questions, contact Student Financial Services.
Post-Baccalaureate Programs Payment Due Date Schedule
|Semester||If You Registered Between||Payment Due Date|
|Fall (16-week)||April 5 - July 24||August 20|
|Fall (16-week)||July 25 - August 24||September 20|
|Fall (16-week)||August 25 - September 24||October 20|
|Spring (16-week)||November 15 - December 24||January 20|
|Spring (16-week)||December 25 - January 24||February 20|
|Spring (16-week)||January 25 - February 24||March 20|
|Summer (SI or II)||March 1 - March 24||April 20|
|Summer (SI or II)||March 25 - April 24||May 20|
|Summer (SI or II)||April 25 - May 24||June 20|
|Summer (SI or II)||May 25 - June 24||July 20|
|Summer (SI or II)||June 25 - July 24||August 20|
Credit/Debit Card or Online Check
- See Payment Overview—Student Financial Services and Cashiering.
- Credit and debit card transactions: service fee assessed.
- Online Check (ACH / electronic check) payment: no service fee assessed.
- Post-Baccalaureate Programs are non-degree granting. Qualified applicants are admitted to UMD as non-degree seeking post-baccalaureate students. State and/or Federal Financial Aid is not available to non-degree-seeking students.
- Alternative or private loans may be an option. See Alternative Aid Options.
- Questions? Contact the Office of Student Financial Aid.
- For each semester or session of registration, veterans must complete a UMD VA Enrollment Certification Request form. For eligibility and assistance, see UMD’s Office of Veteran’s Benefits.
- Tuition remission does not cover mandatory student services or other fees. UMD System employees must receive authorization from their home institution. UMCP employees work with their department’s human resources staff. See UMCP UHR Tuition Remission.
- This is when a private or government agency is paying any portion of your tuition or fees and they are requesting a bill from the University. See Student Financial Services - Third Party/Sponsored Billing.
Terp Payment Plan
- This service permits students to make monthly payments in manageable monthly installments over the course of the semester (Fall or Spring). TTP may NOT be used for Summer Session OR Winter Session. See Terp Payment Plan.
Students are responsible for viewing their billing statements, accessing the current account balance, and determining the payment due date at View Your Monthly Bill. For complete information on billing, late fee policy, financial requirements for registration, delinquent accounts, and bill disputes, see Billing Overview.