Tuition and Fees
Students who register for a course in this program are assessed tuition and, if applicable, mandatory fees. The program uses the term academic calendar.
Tuition is assessed at the University-approved per credit rate. Applies to course sections PLE*. The charts provides tuition costs for each term of registration. In addition, there is an estimated tuition cost based on the total number of credits for the master’s or graduate certificate.
Master of Professional Studies in Applied Entomology (MPAE)
|Academic Year||1 credit||3 credits||6 credits||Estimated: Master's, 30 credits|
- Beekeeping (Z088).
- Integrated Pest Management (Z089).
- Organic and Sustainable Agriculture (Z090).
- Urban Agriculture (Z091).
|Academic Year||1 Credit||3 Credits||Estimated: Certificate, 12 credits|
Mandatory fees are assessed according to location, delivery type, and term.
|Category||Term||Description||Academic Year 23-24|
|Winter Distance Learning Fee||II||Flat rate||$48.00|
|Summer Distance Learning Fee||IV||Flat rate||$96.00|
- Winter Distance Learning Fee, Mandatory: Flat rate charged for any course registration that does not require students to come to campus (e.g., internships, courses offered completely online). Supports university resources and registration services.
- Summer Distance Learning Fee, Mandatory: Flat rate charged for any course registration that does not require students to come to campus (e.g., internships, courses offered completely online). Supports university resources and registration services.
The Office of Student Financial Aid provides cost of attendance information that includes fees, living expenses (housing and food), books, supplies, equipment, transportation, and miscellaneous personal expenses. To help students determine the estimated cost of attending the University of Maryland for the academic year, see detailed information at Cost of Attendance.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.
Notwithstanding any other provision of this or any other University publication, the University reserves the right to make changes in tuition, fees, and other charges at any time such changes are deemed necessary by the University and the University System of Maryland Board of Regents. Although changes in tuition, fees, and charges ordinarily will be announced in advance, the University reserves the right to make such changes without prior announcement.
Financial Aid Opportunities
- State and/or Federal Funding, UMD Sources of Funding, Undocumented and DACA students, see Payment Information – Financial Aid.
Alternative Payment Options
- Terp Payment Plan, Veterans and Veteran Dependents, Tuition Remission, and Third Party/Sponsored Billing, see Payment Information – Alternative Payment Options.