The program offers an in-person/hybrid and a 100% online learning option. The curriculum is identical for each delivery option. During the application process, applicants select the delivery format that provides the best fit for personal and professional life.
The programs offers an in-person/hybrid and a 100% online learning option. The curriculum is identical for each delivery option. During the application process, applicants select the delivery format that provides the best fit for personal and professional life.
- International students requiring an I-20 or DC-2019 must apply for the in-person format.
- The University does not issue an I-20 or DC-2019 for 100% online programs.
- Due to visa requirements, international students admitted into the in-person learning option are required to register for on-campus sections and attend lectures in-person.
Official transcripts are required. A PDF of the unofficial transcript, however, may be used to accompany the online application. If official transcripts are not submitted at the time of application, students receive provisional admission. Official transcripts must be submitted to receive full admission. Such information is provided in the Graduate School’s admission notification; no additional reminders are sent. Failure to submit official transcripts by the end of your first semester results in a registration block. The Graduate School removes the block when official transcripts have been received. Send official transcripts to:
Enrollment Services Operation
0130 Mitchell Building
7999 Regents Drive
University of Maryland
College Park, MD 20742
Golden Identification Program
The Golden Identification Program is not eligible for Continuing Education Programs (Graduate, Post-Baccalaureate, Non-Credit Learning) administered through Extended Studies. See Golden ID Program.
Program Specific Requirements and Deadlines
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology, In Person (MPIO).
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Online (MPIV).
Graduate Program Application
Submit application in the Graduate School Application Portal.